This expandable container house is about 36 sqm after opened, and it takes 2 hours for 3 persons to complete the installation. It includes 2 bedrooms, 1 Integrated shower, 1 toilet, 1 washbasin, 1 living room, and 1 open kitchen. These are all installed in the factory, you only need to connect supply and drainage pipes locally.
The structure is galvanized steel with 75mm EPS sandwich panels, So, keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter, and is compliant with an Australian engineers design certificate and form 15 for council.
In addition, the house is very homely, bright, has plenty of windows for natural light, and will deliver a fantastic return on investment.
Gloss 3.6m Kitchen with cupboards and draws, Cesar Stone bench tops. with double stainless-steel sink and flick Mixer.
Internal Partition Walls for the Bedrooms.
The base floor is 18mm marine plywood with a Quality PVC floor.
All Cornices and Architraves.
SAA approved 2.5mm cable to power points, and 1.5mm cable to lights, light switches & fittings. Waterproofed external plug. Plumbing and Sanitary wares. Powder Board with Safety Switch.
This pop-up home has a beautiful open-plan lounge and kitchen, with great size bathroom that literally folds out.
1) It can be a living home, dormitory, office, and storage room, et
2) It can be installed in a short time and assembled by bolts with high intensity.
3) It can be with a life span of more than 15 years.
4) With a well-sealed and reliable structure water-proof, moisture-proof, fire-resistant, and anti-corrosive.
5) With supporting facilities such as washbasin shower air-conditioner, socket and so on.
6) The special design enables to carry this expandable container house in a whole without damage, so it’s quite suitable for movable projects.
The house looks like a home, not a container, and they are strong and durable. Moreover, plug them into your mains or install solar with an eco-septic system and go completely off-grid.